If your minimum password setting in
Admin > Settings was previously less than
8, you should change this to 8 or greater before upgrading. Failure to update this may cause other settings to fail on saving.
This is a bug fix release that should handle some of the issues reported over the past few days.
If you’re running into an issue with images not showing up, that’s due to an outdated version of
upgrade.php (outdated because of us, not you.) That script unfortunately tries (tried) to move your files to the Laravel-approved storage directory. Since that was last updated, we decided not to use that file path, so if you upgraded using
upgrade.php and your images are coming up broken, please move the files in
app/storage/uploads back to
public/uploads and remove the symlink the upgrader created for you.
We’ll be hitting them back as quickly as you can throw issues at us, so keep them coming! We appreciate it 🙂
- Fixed #8562 – manufacturer logo upload failing
- Add a dirtiness check to slim down JSON LDAP sync summaries
- Fix for #8580 – Error 500 on custom asset report having assets with model without Depreciation
- Fixed language for the
- Fixed #8590 – unable to checkin and delete from user view
- Fixed #8589 – unable to accept asset
- Fixed #8585 – requested assets page blank
- Fixed signature issue on accepted assets – related to #8577
IMPORTANT: This release requires PHP 7.1.3 or greater.
For general upgrading instructions, click here. Users who installed Snipe-IT via Git (recommended) can just run
For a full list of changes, see the changelog.
After completing the upgrade process, be sure to clear your browser cookies.
Upgrading from v3
Please see the upgrade instructions here.