This is a bug fix release that should handle some of the issues reported over the past week or so.
We’ll be hitting them back as quickly as you can throw issues at us, so keep them coming! We appreciate it 🙂
- Fixed #8613 – 500 error on deleted users API call
- Fixed #8613 – Added deleted_at to user API response, added
all=trueto include deleted and not-deleted in one call
- Fixed min requirement for passwords in lang files
- Fixed #8603 – Use correct CSS path for
- Fixed send creds checkbox in create user form
- Fixed (Re-Added) Accessories API endpoint
- Fixed #8595 – Updated backup config file for compatibility with later versions of spatie-backup
- Fixed AD Accounts with delegation disabled
- Fixed spanish translation parse error
- Fixed the LDAP_TIME_LIM env var for ldap sync of very large directories
Settings > Securityoption and validation to disallow password to be the same as username, email, etc
- Updated latest translations with latest from CrowdIn
- Fixed #8604 – issue with lists not loading if you have many custom fields (PR #8706)
- Fixed #8680 – use location image path in location details page
- Documentation on SAML
IMPORTANT: This release requires PHP 7.2.0 or greater.
If your minimum password setting in
Admin > Settings was previously less than
8, you should change this to 8 or greater before upgrading. Failure to update this may cause other settings to fail on saving.
If you’re running into an issue with images not showing up, that’s due to an outdated version of
upgrade.php (outdated because of us, not you.) That script unfortunately tries (tried) to move your files to the Laravel-approved storage directory. Since that was last updated, we decided not to use that file path, so if you upgraded using
upgrade.php and your images are coming up broken, please move the files in
app/storage/uploads back to
public/uploads and remove the symlink the upgrader created for you. (After v5.0.0, the upgrader was patched to not move those files anymore, so if you skipped the v5.0.0 upgrade you should be fine and no action is needed.)
For general upgrading instructions, click here. Users who installed Snipe-IT via Git (recommended) can just run
For a full list of changes, see the changelog.
After completing the upgrade process, be sure to clear your browser cookies.
Upgrading from v3
Please see the upgrade instructions here.