Happy Tuesday! Just a small bug fix release that should make SAML debugging a little easier and fix a few minor bugs.
- Fixed typo on route for licenses
- Fixed #8147 – allow webp image format for public file uploads
- Fixed #8472 (again) – LDAP sync was assigning a bad default location (#8846)
- Only overwrite notes if the LDAP user is new
- Added LDAP flag in users GET API for #8741
Added / Improved
- Allow saml to be more easily debugged
For a full list of changes, see the complete changelog.
⚠️ IMPORTANT: This release requires PHP 7.2.0 or greater. ⚠️
If your minimum password setting in
Admin > Settings was previously less than
8, you should change this to 8 or greater before upgrading. Failure to update this may cause other settings to fail on saving.
For general upgrading instructions, click here. Users who installed Snipe-IT via Git (recommended) can just run
After completing the upgrade process, be sure to clear your browser cookies.
Upgrading from v3
Please see the upgrade instructions here.